From the Contacts section, you will see the tab to set up a Sign up form by selecting the green plus sign.
Hosted Sign up Form
- Choose the email list you want to send to, or create a new one
- Choose from the two options available to start creating your sign up form
- If you choose, "Hosted Sign up form", you will be taken through a step-by-step wizard to set up your sign up list
- Pre-made templates will be available for you to choose from. Check off the boxes that apply to your list. Once you're finished editing, select "next"
- Finalize, by adding a thank you and redirect to your website
- You also have the option to share your sign-up form using the URL or HTML code
Embeddable HTML Form
- If you decide to choose the HTML form, you will start by adding values to your form depending on what information you want to capture from your new email signups
- Once you've added the value, this will generate an embedded code for your website or blog where customers can sign up directly
- Before finalizing, you can change the name of the form, edit the list name or use an existing list
- Copy and paste your embed code and add it to your website or blog