- Once you are finished with the final touches of your email, select next and fill out your "Campaign & Sender Details"
- Fill out the required information on the page such as: Email Name, From Name, Subject Line and Preview Text (on the right you'll notice an image that shows you where this text will appear in the email)
- Select “continue” to move on to the next step
A/B Subject Line Testing
You have the option to test two different subject lines in one email campaign.
In the campaign and sender details section,
- Select “add A/B testing with different subject lines”
- You’ll notice the option to type in two separate subject lines
- Click “continue” to proceed with adding your recipient list
Note: The system will send to 25% of your selected list (12.5% —> A, 12.5% —> B. Based on the better performing subject line, the app will automatically send emails with the more successful subject line to the remaining 75% of the email list.