The Contacts secondary menu displays the following address books:
- Address Books are used to group contacts for viewing or sharing. Note: Shared address books are denoted with the Share icon.
- Subscribed Books is a list of address books that you are accessing but belong to another account within your domain.
- Groups are a collection of contacts that can be used to send group emails.
How to create an address book:
- In the Contacts menu, click the plus icon under Address Books.
- On the New Address Book screen, enter a name for your book in the Title field.
- Address Books can be shared in two ways:
- Share with All Domain Users: Allows anyone in your domain to have access to the address book to view contact information (permission level can be set).
- Share with Specific Users: Allows the specified accounts to access the address book once they have subscribed to the address book (permission level can be set).
- You can also change the permission level from Read Only to Read, Edit, and Delete Contacts. Click Save when you're finished.
How to subscribe to an address book:
- In the Contacts menu, click the plus icon under Subscribed Books.
- On the Subscribe to an Address Book screen, search for the address book for which you want to subscribe.
- Select the address book you would like to subscribe to by clicking the checkbox. The address book will be displayed in the left-hand pane under Subscribed Books.