1. Select the Placeholders in the drop-down.
2. You can select any or all of the options (i.e. Full Name, Work Phone, Mobile Phone, Address, etc.). Once you have finished composing your email select, Send.
3. If you have not added some of the information selected to be included in the email message, you will see the "Missing Information for Placeholders" error message.
4. It is recommended to select Add Manually to complete the required information.
5. Select Save and Send once you are finished.
Quick tip: To avoid manual entry when writing your email, try adding all the necessary information when initially filling out your recipient's contact information.