1. On your device, go to Settings then select Passwords & Accounts.
2. Tap Add account.
3. Tap Other.
4. Next, select Add Mail account.
5. Enter your name, email address, email password, and a nickname (description) for your account.
If mail does not find your email settings and automatically set up your account, follow these steps:
1. In your Webmail account go to Preferences and then select POP/IMAP. Keep the tab open as you will need to enter this information into your mobile device.
2. Enter the information for Incoming Mail Server (POP) and Outgoing Mail Server (IMAP) on your mobile device. You may also need to type your email username (i.e. john.carrington) and password again. (You do not need to add your full email address in the "User Name" field).
4. Select Next.
5. Last, if your email settings are correct select Save to complete setup, if they are not you may need to re-enter your information.
Note: Make sure your email your username and password are typed correctly.
If you are still having issues connecting your email account, try getting in touch with the technical support team for your iOS device.