Under General, you can update your full name and add a profile picture. You can also adjust the following settings:
Mailbox View Mode: This dropdown option allows you to switch between horizontal and vertical views.
- Vertical Split Pane: A list of emails will be displayed on the left and a preview of your emails will be displayed on the right.
- Horizontal Split Pane: Emails will be displayed on top of the preview pane.
- Horizontal Full Page: Here you will see a full view of your email list view or selected email. There is no preview.
Default Compose View: This dropdown option is for adjusting how the compose a message feature will appear.
- Display Compose in the Current Page: This is the default setting. Emails are composed within the same browser window.
- Display Compose in a Separate Window: If you choose this setting, whenever you compose an email, it will pop out into a new window.
Default Compose Mode: The two options available are Text, or HTML.
- Text: This option allows you to type your message in plain text only.
- HTML: This option allows you to type your message and adjust the formatting. You may change the font, size, color, and weight as well as include bullets, indents, text justification, and background color.
Reply/Forward Mode: This option refers to the format of the text of the email messages that you choose to reply to or forward. The options available here are Original, Text or HTML. Original refers to keeping the format the same as it was received.
Default Font Type: Sets the default font type.
Default Font Size: Sets the default text size.
Default Font Color: Sets the default text color.
Indent Text When Replying and Forwarding: This feature can be enabled or disabled by clicking on the checkbox.
Date and Language
Here you can change the following:
- Preferred Language
- Time Format
- Date Format
- Time zone