1. Go to Email Settings.
2. Select Accounts > Email, Calendar and Contacts.
3. Enter your email address then select, next.
4. Enter your e-mail password and select, next.
5. Your device will be looking for a connection, when you get to the next screen click done.
If you receive a message to configure your account follow these steps:
1. When prompted, select I will provide the settings to add this email account.
2. Click next.
3. Select Internet Service Provider Email (POP/IMAP). (Find this information under Preferences > POP/IMAP in your Webmail account. Use the settings there to configure your email on another email client, or on your mobile device).
4. Next, select Provide the Settings.
5. Enter your Email address and Password.
6. Next, under "Email Server" enter mail.yourdomain.tld. When you're done select OK.
Note: Make sure your username and password are typed in correctly.
If you are still having issues connecting your email account, try getting in touch with the technical support team for your Blackberry device.