In most cases, these options will be either enabled/disabled and in some cases there will be a drop-down menu of options. Here is a list of different options you can use to enhance your Webmail experience located in the advanced settings section.
To find them: from the Secondary Menu, click Advanced.
- Reply-to-address: This option allows you to specify the email address used when a person is replying to your email.
- From address: This option allows you to specify the “from” email address when sending email.
- Mail Folder configuration
- Deleting options
- Enable Taskbox Tagging
- Play sound when new mail arrives
- Forward emails to an alternate address: This option forwards all your mail to a specified email address.
- Keep a copy of forwarded emails in the inbox: If this option is checked, mail will be delivered both to your account and the forwarding account.
- Turn on/off Message Snippets
- Turn on/off Threaded Messages
- Turn on/off Attachment Alerts
- Enable Address Collection
- Clear Collected Addresses
- Turn on/off Desktop Notifications