To Create a Message Rule:
- In the Secondary Menu click Message Filters.
- In the Message Filter screen, complete the following:
- Enter a name for your filter.
- Select the Condition from the If drop-down.
- Select To, Subject or From, from the drop-down menu and enter the data relevant to the field selected. For example if you have selected Subject, enter the subject(s) of emails.
- To add an additional rule, select the Add icon.
- Specify the action from the Perform the following actions drop-down.
3. Click Add.
To Deactivate a Message Rule:
- In the Enable column, clear the check box.
To Activate a Message Rule:
- In the Enable column, select the checkbox.
To Edit a Message Rule:
- Hover over the message filter and click the message.
- In the Message Filters screen, make the required modifications.
- Click Update.
To Delete a Message Rule:
- Hover over the message filter you want to delete and click the Trashcan icon.
- In the Confirmation dialog, click Delete.
Note: Permanently deleted Message Rules cannot be recovered.