The Financial Calculator widget allows you to add a loan payment, automobile payment, mortgage payment, net worth, and retirement savings calculators to your website.
Adding the Financial Calculator to your site
- Go to Add-ons.
- Select Financial Calculators and then press Financial Calculator.
- This widget will now be added to your My Add-Ons You will be able to choose which calculator you would like to add.
Adding a Loan Payment
The Loan Payment calculator will allow visitors to enter the loan information into the calculator and see how much they would be paying monthly.
To add the Loan Payment Calculator:
- Select the loan payment calculator from the My Add-Ons section.
- Drag it onto your website and drop it where you would like it to be placed.
- Visitors will be able to enter the amount they want to borrow, the interest rate, and the length of the loan terms in months.
- Visitors also have the option to create an amortization schedule which will appear in a pop-up window.
Adding a Mortgage Calculator
A Mortgage Calculator will allow you to see what your monthly payments will be.
To add a Mortgage Calculator to your website:
- Drag the Mortgage Calculator widget from your Add-Ons and place it onto your website.
- Your visitors will be able to enter the loan amount, the interest rate, mortgage term, real estate taxes, insurance amount, and if they have private mortgage insurance. The calculator will then calculate what the monthly payments will be.
3. Users can also create an amortization schedule.
Adding a Net Worth Calculator
A Net Worth Calculator will allow your visitors to combine all their assets and see what their net worth is.
To add a Net Worth Calculator to your website:
- From the Add-On section drag over the Net Worth Calculator widget to your website.
- Visitors will have to fill out as much information as they can to get the correct number.
- The calculator will then compare your assets with your liabilities.
Adding an Automobile Loan Calculator
The Automobile Loan Calculator allows users to figure out what their monthly car payment will be.
To add the Automobile Loan Calculator to your website:
- From the Add-On section drag over the Automobile Loan Calculator widget to your website.
- Users will have to fill out all the required information to get an accurate monthly payment number.
Adding a Retirement Savings Calculator
A Retirement Savings calculator will help users figure out how much money users need to invest, save, etc. to have a certain amount of money for retirement.
To add a Retirement Savings Calculator to your website:
- From the Add-On section drag over the Retirement Savings calculator widget to your website.
- Users will need to fill out as many of the boxes as they can to get an accurate number.
3. Once your users have filled out all the required information they can request a printer-friendly version or use the reset button to start over.