Here you can set up a default cover page. A cover page will appear as the first page of any fax you send. You can also edit your company and contact information in addition to selecting a template.
- To use a cover page when sending faxes from the specified email account, check the use a cover page for faxes sent from my email account
- Click Save to apply your changes.
You can also edit the contact details that will appear in your cover letter. The fields that you can edit include your first and last name, company name, address, and phone number.
How to edit your contact information:
- Enter your data in the text fields provided.
- Click Save at the top right to apply your changes.
You can also select a format for your cover page. There are three templates to choose from.
- Click on the template to select it. Once selected, you will see a larger preview of it.
- To confirm your selection, click Save.