If you are currently using a Geotrust SSL Certificate, you will need to upgrade to Comodo within 14 days of the certificate expiry date.
To do this:
- Purchase a Comodo SSL Certificate in SHOP.
- Select the Gear/Settings icon, and choose Erase Certificate, this will clear the information fields and removes the dedicated IP. Even though the certificate is empty, your website will still be secured.
Note: Once you erase the certificate, your website will be down. After updating to the Comodo/Vanity SSL certificate, your website will be live again.
- After you choose to Erase Certificate from the dashboard, a pop-up will appear, select Erase.
- When the install button appears on the dashboard, select Install.
- You will have the option to select the new certificate and apply it to the appropriate domain.
- Last, go through the installation process for installing the SSL Certificate.