- Search for: Typing in the search bar and pressing enter or selecting the icon performs a search against the domain.
- Add Domain: To add a new domain to your dashboard.
- Domain: Here you can click on the domain of your choice to review information such as DNS, Contacts, Forwarding, Subdomain and Protection.
- Expiry: If the expiry date is over 60 days away, it will appear blue. If it is more than 60 days, it will appear in red to indicate that renewal is due. The renew button will prompt purchase to renew the domain. Note: the renew button only appears if the auto-renew button is disabled. The charge for the renewal will appear in the next billing statement.
- Verified: If the status does not say “verified”, it will say “In Progress” or “Suspended” and both of these statuses are clickable and will take you through the verification process.
- Lock: To lock or unlock a domain.
- Auto-Renew: To enable/disable auto-renewal of the domain.
- Term Length: Dropdown to select the renewal term.
- Privacy: To turn on/off domain privacy. If Domain Privacy has not been purchased the domain is eligible then you can select the “Add” button. If it is not eligible for Domain Privacy, it will read N/A.
- Bulk Action: To perform a Bulk Action with multiple domains select the domains using the far left column. The top one next to “Domain” will select all.
o Nameserver update: To update multiple nameservers at once.
o Domain renewal: To renew multiple domains at once. Note: You cannot select different renewal intervals as this is a bulk domain renewal. The domains you choose will have the same term length.