Installing StoreCreator should be a quick and easy experience for both novice and advanced users. Upon accessing their StoreCreator dashboard, users should be able to click the Create StoreCreator site button.
- Click the Install Store Creator button.
You will be taken to a setup screen where you will input the following information:
- Cart license (this should show)
- Site title
- Domain to install on
- Directory to install in
- SSL Options – Vanity Owned SSL or Free Shared SSL (current functionality)
- Username (should be auto-generated)
- Select an existing database or create a new database
- If creating new database, show the option to pick your table prefix, database username, database password
- Your new database should be reflected in MySQL Manager
Once you have completed filling out this information, select Install.