To update your Calendar settings, select Preferences from the main menu. Here you will see the following options:
- Default Calendar View: Sets the default calendar view to Agenda, Day, Week, or Month.
- First Day of the Week: Choose between Sunday and Monday.
- Default Event Duration: Allows you to set the default duration for a calendar event.
- Do Not Show Weekend in Calendar: Remove the weekend from your calendar view. Event times during the weekend will not be suggested.
- Set Free/Busy to Custom Hours: Allows you to customize your availability based on set hours. This also applies to the Calendar Availability function. To set custom hours, check the box and then choose a start and end time.
- Calendar Links: View a link to the calendar that you can share with other services.
- Default Location: Set the default location for your events.
- Show Default Location When Creating an Event: This will auto-populate your event location by default when creating a new event.
- Allow Collection of Used Locations When Creating an Event: Entered event locations will be remembered and suggested based on an auto-complete feature.
- Clear Location History: Allows you to clear collected locations.