To perform a search, type the keyword in the search field.
Webmail offers a search feature that can be used for personal, shared or subscribed calendars. You can perform a basic search by entering the event title, location or note content.
The event fields are as follows:
- Event Title: Enter the full or partial title for the event you are searching.
- Event Location: If you want to search events by location, enter the location and all events at this location are displayed.
- Event Notes: Enter full or partial note content and any events containing this text will be displayed within the calendar.
To Search for an Event:
- Enter the search criteria.
- Click the Search drop-down.
- Click Search.
Events containing the specified keyword will be isolated and displayed in the calendar.