An Autoresponder series is an email set that is sent out automatically based on pre-defined times and dates. You can set up multiple emails to automatically send out to customers, choose the frequency/timing and get creative with different offers and promotions.
To get started:
- On the home screen under Messages, select "create one" under Email Automation.
- First, create a name for the Autoresponder and select an email list to send it to. You can choose whether to send it to all contacts, new sign ups only or contacts currently on the list.
- Next, decide when you would like this email list to receive a message from the series. You can choose frequency based on numbers of days, weeks or hours.
- Select "Create Email" and follow the steps from Section 2 or 3, to create the emails in your series.
- Once you're finished, you will have the option to add another email to the series. There is no limit on the number of emails that can be in one series.
- This will take you through same process from Step 1 of this section
- Next to the email, select "activate" to begin the series
- Once the emails have been sent out, under Messages on the home screen, you can view the reporting stats. This will show number of emails sent, opened and clicked on.