Google Maps offers powerful, user-friendly mapping technology and local business information -- including locations, contact information, and driving directions.
Use Google map on your website to:
- Show customers your office location
- Let the world know where your band's next gig is
- Inform friends of your new address in your blog
The built-in Google Map Application makes it easy to add this feature to your pages.
1. Click on Add-Ons in the Left Menu.
2. Next, click Applications and add the Google Maps Application to your account.
(Once you've done this, the application will appear in the Add-Ons menu. The Google Maps element is added to a page in the same manner as any other content element)
3. Drag-and-drop the Google Maps from the Add-Ons tab and place it on a blue area of the page to apply the map wherever you want it to appear.
To add a location
- Type in the Address or City or Country.
- Click the Search button.
- Move the map with the mouse to the desired location.
- Click on the location.
Note: Google Maps cannot be added inside a Text and Image editor. It is only designed to be added as an individual element.