Start by enabling the Advanced Options to access the additional settings
The available menu settings will reflect upon your navigation area appearance as follows:
- Menu Style: when you use the default menu style only your menu texts will be colored with the selected color. Complete-color style option will fill in the whole menu item cell with the selected color.
- Submenu Layout: if your main menu is positioned on top, the submenu items may appear horizontally aligned below the main menu items, or in a vertical dropdown. If the main menu is positioned on the left, the submenu may only appear vertically, either below its main menu item or to the right of it.
- Submenu Animation: this is the animation effect used to display the submenu items. The available options are: slide down, fade in, no animation.
- Menu Type: flash or text-based. By default your menu type is displayed as text. Customized websites using non-standard menu fonts may use flash menus.
- Menu Alignment: different alignment (left, right and center) options are available only with the horizontal main navigations.
Can I delete Navigation areas?
No. Navigation areas may not be deleted. But you can always delete all menu items inside them, or hide the navigation area for end-users. To hide a navigation area roll it over and from the wrench icon displayed on top left choose Hide from viewers. Hidden navigation areas appear grayed. To unhide an area roll it over and choose option Show to viewers.