To add a table to one of your pages:
1. Click Elements from the left-hand menu, and then expand Tables and Lists.
2. Click on the table element you want to add.
3. Drag-and-drop the table on the page.
Add more Rows and Columns to your table click inside an existing table cell, select the table icon, and then select the appropriate action:
- Insert Row above
- Insert Row below
- Insert Column at right
- Insert Column at left
You can set a Table Width using percentage dimensions. With dimensions set in %, the width of your table will not be fixed - it would be set as a percentage of the text area width which may vary on different screens.
To delete Row or Column:
- Click a cell in the Row to remove. Click Delete Row
- Click a cell in the Column to remove click Delete Column
You can define Cell Width in pixels. To set width for a particular column, click inside a cell and enter a value in the Cell Width field. The sum of the px for each column should be equal to the width of the table in px.
Cell Color is used to set or remove the cell background color by clicking on the Cell Color field that will open a Color Picker.