MySQL Manager has integrated a connection to phpMyAdmin to help you use and manage your SQL server. Once you have created your user and database, your manage database function will open phpMyAdmin in separate window.
Before opening your server in phpMyAdmin:
- Check to see if phpMyAdmin has been installed.
- If phpMyadmin is not found, it will automatically install the software in a /public/phpmyadmin directory.
To manage a database:
1. Click the Settings icon and select Manage Database.
2. Manage SQL server through phpMyAdmin.
Delete a database:
1. Click the Settings icon and select Delete Database.
2. In the Delete Database dialog, click Yes.