What can I do with Domain Monitor?
- Set domain status like "registrar-lock", "redemption-period", and "pending-delete" changes will be sent to you so you can take action when your favorite domains are about to be released
- Detects Domain Registrar changes as this is a sign that the domain has been been transferred
- Expiration dates are monitored so you will know when a domain has been renewed
- Domain Name Server changes also trigger email alerts
- Email alerts are sent whenever a changes occurs on one of the domains you are monitoring
Note: Domain Monitor only supports the following TLDs at this time: .com, .net
Upon opening the app, you will see the domain(s) being monitored in a table. They will provide the following information: the email address notices are sent to, the domain registrar, the expiry date and notifications of detected changes.
On the far right, you will notice a Settings icon. Clicking on it allows you to edit the domain as well as the email address associated with notifications.