1. Go to Products from the left-menu.
2. Select the products you want to include and select Bulk Actions>Export.
3. Select all Fields that apply. Once you’re done click Export.
4. An Excel file will download on to your Desktop in .CSV format. (You can use this later to import products into your new online store).
Creating a CSV file
1. Once your file has downloaded, open it and ensure your columns are correctly labelled.
2. To save the file in Microsoft Excel: File > Save As > Save as File Type > .CSV (Comma Delimited)
3. The application may ask if you want to continue using the format, select Yes.
*Save the file somewhere you will remember for the next section on Importing.*