Taskbox tagging can be used to turn your emails into tasks. This feature must be enabled.
How to enable TaskBox tagging:
- Go to the Preferences tab and select Advanced from the left-hand menu.
- Under Message Settings, you will see the option to Enable Taskbox Tagging in the Inbox.
- Click the checkbox to turn it on and then press Save.
Webmail provides a set of default tags (to do, pending, priority, future, and reference) when TaskBox tagging is turned on.
How to turn an email into a task:
- Select the email.
- Under Tags, select one of the following: To Do, Pending, Priority, Future, or Reference.
From your Inbox, you can also filter your emails to see tagged tasks.
- From the Mail tab, click the search dropdown.
- Under Filters, select Tagged and then press Search.