This can only be done if you have a custom domain. Also before starting make sure you are logged into Pinterest from a web browser.
1. Click on the three dots in the right upper corner → Settings → Claim, then enter the site URL and in the “Claim your website” field
2. Select Claim.
3. Select and paste the tag into Control panel → Website.
4. In the SEO settings section, add the code by pasting it into the “Header meta tags and site verification” section.
5. Once the meta tag has been added, go back to the Pinterest browser tab and submit it.
After this, Pinterest will check the website and email the confirmation that the website has been claimed successfully within 24 hours.
For sitebuilders: Find the instructions for the most popular website builders in Pinterest Help Center.
According to Pinterest, users must inform end-customers about this data collection and, if required, get their consent as stated in Pinterest’s Advertising guidelines.
• Ask users’ consent to collect that data by adding a cookie consent banner.
• If a customer selects “Decline” in this banner, they won’t be counted in the statistics.