To access the Manage Pages interface:
Click the Pages found on the Left Menu. A list with all pages available will be displayed.
Using the Search field allows you to find pages by name.
Manage Pages Actions
- The Globe icon allows you to publish each individual page without going to it in the editor. The Globe icon being gray means the page is not published.
- Clicking on the 404 icon will make the selected page your website Page Not Found. This means that when a visitor goes to a non-existing page of your site, they will be redirected to the Page Not Found. Only one page can be set as 404.
- To better structure your content, you can put each page in a Folder. This action will allow you to choose from a list of Folders you have previously created and put the selected page in that folder.
- If you have a page with structure you very much like, or for any other reason, you can duplicate that page by using this option. A copy of the page will show up in your pages list.
- The House icon will set the selected page to your site home page. This will be the first page that loads, when your domain is accessed. Only one page can be selected with that option.
- You can edit the page settings from the button found on the top menu, but you need to first navigate to the page which settings you want to edit. From the Pages options, you can access each page settings instantly by clicking the Gear icon.
- The last option allows you to delete a page from your site. Please note that if a page has references, they should be removed first, before the page can be deleted.
You can easily arrange your pages in folders.
To create a new Folder:
- Click on the Add Folder button.
- Enter a name for the new folder in the pop-up dialog.
- Click OK.
The creation of 301 redirects enables you to forward any URL within your domain to a specific page of your site or to an external site. This is especially useful if you have inbound links to a page that no longer exists and you do not want to lose the search engine juice from that link.