You can edit shipping options by clicking Actions>Edit.
- Choose from the list of carriers.
- Select Setup next to the carrier option of your choice (you can also choose local delivery or search other carriers that are not listed)
- If you choose one of the carriers above, you will be directed to the next step.
- From here, you have the option choose automatically calculated rates from one of the carriers or you can choose free shipping, a flat rate or custome rate. Click Set up to implement one of the options.
- You will be directed to a page where you can customize the options, select Save and Finish once you have completed this step.
- In order to complete setup of your chosen shipping method, you will need to specify destination zones. In your setup process, you will see “Set Shipping region”. Click the Set shipping region link from here.
- Next select the shipping region in the drop-down list of options. If you need to create a new region or manage an existing one, choose the appropriate link either Create New or Manage.
- You will be taken to the “Destination Zones” setup page. Here you can add a new region or edit an existing one. Most popular shipping countries are already available and you can simply select the options available to you.
For in-store pickup:
You can edit settings by clicking Actions>Edit:
- Specify the pick-up location.
- Add detailed instruction for the customer.
- You can also give customers the option choose a date and time for pick-up by enabling this feature in the “edit” section.