- From Online Presence Builder, select Online Store and go to the Main Menu of your Online Store Dashboard, next select Catalog > Products.
- Once you have opened the product listing page, select Import and proceed with the “Import Products” form. (Here you will need to attach the .CSV you exported from StoreCreator)
- Select Browse and upload the file from your computer. Specify the delimiter and character encoding (recommended delimiter: comma; recommended character encoding: UTF-8).
- Select Skip first line only if your table has headers.
- Choose from the list of available import columns based on your export file (i.e. product ID/SKU, Price, Categories). Ensure the import columns match the export file columns you have chosen.
- Click the Import button at the bottom of the form once you have completed all of the information.
- Your products will populate after a brief loading time.
- When the upload is complete, you will see the following:
*If there are errors, you will see a notification that shows the file did not successfully import. This is usually due to column labels not matching up. Ensure your columns closely match the categories in the “Import Products” form.*