After you have added an Image Gallery, you may start adding Gallery Images in it. (See: Adding Images)
To add a Gallery Image
- Roll over the Image Gallery and double-click a thumbnail in the Gallery. Clicking a location will open Gallery Options.
2. To upload images locally, select File or Zip
3. from the Source drop-down and then click Browse.
4. To upload images from the Internet, select URL from the Source drop-down.
In the Images section under Gallery options, you can make changes to each image.
- Hover over an image to edit it.
- Select the cog (pictured above) to start making edits.
- Here, you can edit the image using editing tool.
- After making your changes, select Apply and Save to go back to the builder.
Note: Once you've saved an edited image you will need to re-upload it again to restore the original. Changes to the image in the editor are final.
You can also...
- Add edit Image Title (ALT text) and an Image Description. The Image Title will appear as the caption, if you want to use the title under which the file was saved select the "Image File Name as Image Description" checkbox.
- Under the Options (same menu), you can add hyperlinks to the gallery images. You will have the option to link externally, to another page on your site or to open the gallery in a new window.
In the Settings section under Gallery Options you can do the following:
- Change gallery type (slideshow, filmstrip, thumbnails, mosaic, slider)
- Edit appearance options (Image Size with specifications for width and height, thumbnail size (W' x H')
- Thumbnails placement and columns
- Slideshow options (timing and transition)
- Image shape and effects
- Large Image Viewer
If you select the Use image file name as caption checkbox, the file name will be used as a caption. This option is particularly useful when you upload a zip file with properly named images.