Once user accounts are created, you can manage their accounts from the User dashboard.
Next to each user, there is a Settings icon from which you can make changes to the user account.
Note: If you are using anonymous FTP, Configure FTP Client is the only available management option.
To Change Directory Access:
- From the FTP Manager, click the Settings icon and click Change Directory Access.
- In the Choose FTP Access dialog, select the directory that user can access and then click Save.
- To select a new directory, click the Folder.
- Click Save at the botto of the pop-up.
To Change the FTP Password:
- From the FTP Manager, click the Settings icon and click Change FTP Password.
- In the Change FTP Password dialog, enter a new password, repeat and then click Save.
To Configure the FTP Client:
- From the FTP Manager, click the Settings icon and click Configure FTP Client.
- In the FTP Settings dialog, choose the client that you want to configure and click Download.
- You will be directed to the download page for that client