The Mail Folders Panel displays the following default folders:
- Attachments (Package specific - speak to your provider about upgrading to this service)
The messages contained in the selected folder will be displayed in the Mail List Panel. To switch to a different folder, click the folder name.
Note: You can increase the loading speed of your Webmail account by limiting the size of your Inbox. To do this you may wish to delete unwanted messages from your Inbox or place them in personal folders.
Managing Folders & Subfolders
Hover over an item in the Mail Secondary Menu to reveal the Triple Bar icon. Click to display a list of options. In the dropdown, there will be an option to mark all messages as: read, unread, or empty the folder.
To Create a New Folder:
- In the Mail secondary menu, click the New Folder icon.
- Enter a name for your new folder.
- Press Enter.
- In the Secondary Menu, hover over the folder you wish to make changes to and click the Triple Bar icon
- Create Sub-folder: This option will create a folder inside of the folder you have selected.
- Delete Folder: This option deletes the folder and its contents.
- Rename Folder: This option allows you to rename your folder.
- Mark All Messages as Read: This option will mark all messages in the folder, including any new messages, as having been viewed.
- Mark All Messages as Unread: This option will mark all messages in the folder, including any old messages, as not having been viewed.
- Empty Folder: This option will move all messages into the Trash folder. You may still view and recover the messages from the Trash folder.