To add your hosted email address to your Blackberry device, follow these steps:
1. Go to Email Settings.
2. Select Accounts > Email, Calendar and Contacts.
3. Enter your email address then select Next.
4. Enter your e-mail password, select Next.
5. Your device will be looking for a connection, when you get to the next screen click Done.
If you receive a message to configure your account follow these steps:
1. When prompted, select I will provide the settings to add this email account.
2. Click Next.
3. Select Internet Service Provider Email (POP/IMAP).
4. Next, select Provide the Settings.
5. Enter your email address and password.
6. Next, under "Email Server" enter mail.yourdomain.tld. When you're done select OK.