There are three options available to choose from:
- Trust sources in contacts: If checked, unsafe images are shown for messages from anyone in your address book.
- Trust anything I send: If checked, unsafe images are shown for messages sent by any of your identities.
You might not want to set this if you forward Spam to other people, and then go back and read from your 'Sent' folder.
- Trust defined sources below: If checked, unsafe images are shown for the sources shown below.
Note: This will also appear directly in your email(s) body as a banner, you can make the selection directly from there.
All message rules are displayed in the List of Image Rules section. The page lists items in a list view, which contains information about the content and an option to delete the message.
To Create an Image Rule:
- In the Create an image rule section, complete the following:
- Enter a title for your new rule.
- In the If drop-down, select one of the following parameters:
- To or cc
- Subject from the drop down menu and enter the data relevant to the field selected. For example if you have selected Subject, enter the subject(s) of emails.
- In the Contains drop-down, select one of the following conditions for the If parameters:
- Not equal
2.Enter the content that supports the If parameter and condition.
3. Click Add.
To Edit an Image Rule:
- In the List of Image Rules section, click the rule you want to modify.
- In the Edit Image Rule dialog, make the required modifications.
- Click Update.
To Delete an Image Rule:
- In the List of Image Rules section, click the Trashcan icon.
- In the Confirmation dialog, click Delete.
Note: Permanently deleted Image Rules cannot be recovered.