All message rules are displayed on the right-hand side of the screen. The page lists items in a list view, which contains information about whether the message is active, the message content and an option to delete the message.
Managing Highlighting Rules
To Create a Highlighting Rule:
- In the Highlighting screen, complete the following:
- Enter a name for your rule.
- Select the Condition from the If drop-down.
- Select To, Subject or From and enter the data relevant to the field selected. For example if you have selected Subject, enter the subject(s) of emails.
- Select the color from the color pallet.
2. Click Add.
To Edit a Highlighting Rule:
- In the List of highlighting rules section, click the message that you want to modify.
- In the Edit highlight filter dialog, make the required modifications.
- Click Update.
To Delete a Highlighting Rule:
- In the List of highlighting rules section, click the Trashcan
- In the Confirmation dialog, click Delete.
Note: Permanently deleted Highlighting Rules cannot be recovered.