The Contacts Secondary menu displays the following Address Books:
- Address Books – a collection of address books that are used to group contacts for viewing or sharing.
Note: Shared Address books are noted with the Share icon.
- Subscribed Books – a list of address books that you are accessing but belongs to another account within your domain.
- Groups – a collection of contacts that can be used to send group emails.
To Create an Address Book:
- In the Contacts Secondary menu, click the Address Books Add icon.
- On the New Address Book screen, enter a name for your book in the Title field.
- Address Books can be shared in two ways, with varying permission levels:
- Share with Domain Users – allows anyone in your domain to have access to the address book to view contact information (permission levels can be set).
- Share with Specified Users – allows the specified accounts to access address book once they have subscribed to address book.(permission types)
4. Click Save.
To Subscribe to an Address Book:
- In the Contacts Secondary menu, click the Subscribed Books Add icon.
- On the Subscribe to an Address Book screen, search for the Address Book for which you want to subscribe.
- Select the Address Book for which you want to subscribe. The address book will be displayed in the left-hand pane under the Subscribed Address Books heading.