To Send an Email:
- In the Secondary Menu, click the Compose icon. (Note: you can change compose settings by changing compose view under preferences)
- In the New Message screen, complete the following:
- Enter recipient(s) email addresses:
- Enter the subject line. If your compose mode is set to HTML, you can change the font type, size, color and weight as well as include bullets, indents, text justification and background color.
Note: Auto complete remembers your email contacts you have previously entered into the TO, CC, BCC Fields.
- Type message details in the body field
- To add an attachment, click on the Attachment icon and browse to your file location.
- To modify the default signature option, click the Signatures drop-down and select the signature that you want to add.
- Click More to complete the following:
- Request read receipts
- Make Priority
- Encrypt Message (only available if you have created a PGP key)
- Sign Message (PGP Key)
- Attach Public Key (only available if you have created a PGP key)
4. Click Send.