If you already have an HTML coded email, you can easily copy and paste your code directly in to the VR tool.
- From the dashboard, under Email Campaign select "create one"
- On the next page, you can choose a template to edit, create an email from scratch or import HTML
- Select “import HTML”
- You can type in the HTML code directly or you can copy + paste existing code you have created for your email
- Once this is completed, select "save"
- Next, fill in the subject line and preview text of your email with a "from address" and an email address that will accept replies from the your email list
- Click the heading or select “save” to move to the next section. Edit the footer with your business and contact information
- Add images from the image gallery. You can choose from a selection of still images, clipart graphics and/or GIFs
- You will also be able to upload your own image and save it in the tool in case you want to use it again
- Follow the same steps (as above) for adding recipients and timing your campaign
To upload an image in your html e-mail:
- Select "upload image" in the Images section
- Choose an image from your computer
- It will automatically be added to your Saved Images